Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmases Past


As I was posting this year's Christmas pics to my computer, I came across some pictures from Christmases past. It was a wonderful few minutes as I looked at how much my children have grown. I love them all so very much and am proud of the people they are becoming! I love you Travis, Justin, Miranda & Jared! Thank you for bringing so much Christmas joy to me!


Christmas 2007 - happy to be together!
Christmas 2005 - people are getting taller!
Christmas 1999 - We flew to Utah on Christmas Day to spend the holidays with Lon's family. We had a wonderful white Christmas! Here, everyone proudly shows off their BYU shirts at Grandma Hirsche's house!
Christmas 1997 --- Travis & Justin both got Spiderman pajamas complete with webs and Miranda had to show off her PJs as well! Jared was only 2 months old and unable to show off his jammies!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I love all the old pictures. What a great idea. That spiderman pj picture is a great photo to show to potential girlfriends!