Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Kayaking and Other Holiday Festivities

I know I really rubbed it in with my Thanksgiving post, but nothing tops this one --Kayaking on Christmas Day! My sister's family got kayaks for Christmas and Miranda & Savannah and Jared & Caleb got to try them out in the canal behind my parents' house. The weather here has been in the 70s all week and it was perfect for a trip in the Indian River Lagoon! Of course, when we are scorching off the tops of our heads in the summer, some of you can rub your wonderful cooler weather in our faces :)


We always have Christmas Eve at my house with lots of hors d'oeuvres, sweets, good laughs and even the traditional Christmas Eve pajamas! Madison came to visit with us and we enjoyed talking some pictures in front of the tree!

No comments: