Thursday, October 23, 2008

Announcing the arrival of

Madison Ann
Parents: Travis & Lauren
October 23, 2008 -- 8:06 a.m.
7 pounds 4 ounces -- 20 inches long
I know many of you did not know that Lon & I were going to be grandparents. The timing wasn't quite as we had planned and it has been an emotional ride for everyone these past few months. But we are absolutely thrilled to have her join our family and are looking forward to spoiling her rotten. We know you will agree that she is the most beautiful baby ever born!

More pictures to come soon!





Daddy & daughter get acquainted in the nursery



We think she is the most beautiful baby in the world!



She was so bright-eyed!


Lon & Marisa -- the brand new grandparents! Lon is going to be called PaPa, but I have not decided on a name for myself -- I don't want to be Grandma :)


Uncle Justin

Aunt Miranda


Uncle Jared

Travis could not keep his eyes off his beautiful daughter!


Lauren, Madison & Travis

7 comments:

Angela said...

She is beautiful! I look forward to hearing all the tips for spoiling grandkids!

Aubree said...

What a cutie!! I can't wait to see her grow up. Keep posting about her.

Amber said...

She is so cute! And Travis just looks like he adores her! Keep posting pictures. I can't wait to see more of her. I am so happy for the beautiful new addition you have to your family!

Heather said...

She is a beautiful baby. Enjoy spoiling her rotten. It is the funnest thing in the world!!!Love you guys!

Heidi said...

She's beautiful! My mom wanted to be called Granny, but it was already taken by my brother's mother-in-law. I think it makes the grandmother sound really, really old, but it's kind of cute!

Heidi said...

I just noticed that Lauren is wearing oxygen. Did everything go okay?

Janet said...

Congratulations Granny! ☺
She is beautiful!